Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nervous? But I don't get nervous any more...

I've reffed several sanctioned bouts. I've jammer reffed several, too. This coming weekend will be the first time the two of these are combined, however.

I'm a bundle of nerves, and I can't figure out why.

I'm completely confident in my knowledge and in my ability to do the job. I can't even tell you the last time I got butterflies thinking about upcoming bouts. Why am I freaking out?

I don't know what this has to do with "freaking out," but I found it while searching for a photo that might be appropriate for this post. I'm just going to leave it here anyway.

Ultimately, I know I do everything I can to be a good ref. I know that this weekend will be awesome, and that I'll be fine. I just wish I'd stop twitching every time I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment